Customer Services & Support Technician
Exciting opportunity in ambitious, dynamic and successful software firm operating from Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow. The firm supplies IT Solutions to the hospitality industry and is currently looking to hire Technicians for customer support, training and implementation. The successful candidate will
receive training on all aspects of the solutions we provide.
Hospitality Industry experience required, ideally working in a hotel and having used Property Management & Reservation Systems.
Third level educated with proven IT capability, excellent technical and problem solving skills required along with ability to quickly learn new software.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, networking and hardware required.
Experience working with Point of Sale systems will also benefit the successful candidate.
Full clean driver’s license and excellent fluent English is a requirement.
• Training and Support of Restaurant POS Systems & Hotel Reservation Systems
• Provide end-user training on POS systems & Reservation Systems
• Ensure accuracy of information setup by client on POS Systems (Menu’s, products & pricing)
• Setup terminals on Local Area Networks or Wide Area Networks
• Provide customer support on POS Hardware & Software & Reservation Systems
• Maintain Records, Information Flow and Administrative Details
• Full training provided
• Flexible working terms
• Salary negotiable depending on experience
• Excellent long term career prospect
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply for this role.