One thing we are all sure of at this point in time is that the safety of staff and customers is of paramount importance when business doors start to re-open, and this is something that we can help with. We have a solution available that can enable guests to take control of their own service experience which will be so important and go a long way to help ensure social distancing is adhered to whilst still looking after daily turnover.
We are delighted to be able to offer this solution that will enable your guests to order Food & Beverage items directly from their own devices at their table, or from their hotel room. The application can integrate with your PixelPoint POS and with iHotelligence PMS but it can also work as a standalone product.
Some of the key pieces of information about this solution can offer are:
- Easily enable bar and restaurant customers or hotel guests access to browse, order and pay via one brand-customisable interface in just two keystrokes.
- It is available on any internet-enabled device i.e. mobile phone or tablet device and can be accessed from both inside and outside the venue.
- This product offers ubiquity across brands and countries with its brand customisable and multilingual front end.
- It has extensive integrations with payments, loyalty and additional services.
- This technology can save on close interaction, room service phone calls, service runs and time through streamlined operations.
By implementing this solution, properties have seen
increases in Total Transaction Value by up to 30%. Up to 10%
increase in the number of orders coming through and increased positive
feedback from review portals such as TripAdvisor etc. which always goes a
long way to increase loyalty and return. In this current climate we are
in this is what our customers need to be feeling and seeing when they walk
through the door. Safety measures in place and a positive guest
experience which will encourage their return.
For more information on this fantastic product contact our Sales Team on email@example.com or call the office on 01-2811960.